my sanctuary.

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Break? Breakaway!

Break break break break break break break break... BREAKAWAY!!!


Alright before i can breakaway i first kinda need a break. Tiring week; physically and emotionally. Ups and downs. Oh well, part and parcel?

Brought the cg to play Bball at NY today for fellowship, so of cos i had to show off abit.. Showed them the pic of me on the wallpaper and look what they made me do:

Image020

Glory to glory you say? I certainly hope so. Think i have since grown (in places where i shouldn't)..

Anyway, rushed down to expo for Security Training after that. Really awesome; Had lotsa fun trying to handle "flakey" situations, got to reconcile with the team C ppl and a pleasant surprise from the ministry:

P2007080000

Like FINALLY. After 2 years in the ministry, i finally get my tag. It really should have came ALOT earlier but there's always cock-ups and all. Well at least it made me cherish this alot more. It's really hard-earned...

Aight before i doze off on my keyboard, nights. 

0 Comments:



<< Home